LIVING SCHOOL STRIVES TO BROADEN SCHOOLING
Living School now has three bus runs.
- Hino 1 – with Lel driving: Bangalow – Eureka – Clunes – Eltham – Lismore and return
- Rosa – with Hayden: Belongil, Red Devil Park, Suffolk Park, Ross Lane – Lismore and return
- Hino 2 – with Mick: North Creek Rd, Lennox Town, Sharpe’s Beach, Ballina BP, Alstonville – Lismore and return
There is a cost of $50 per week: $10 per day. This is for administration, drivers and maintenance.
We are now operating a per day payment option at a flat rate of $10 per day.
To book or make any daily changes, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org before 1:30pm the previous day.
Last minute changes, will be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
COMMUNICATE WITH US…
To contact the bus manager, please email Andrew on email@example.com
The times we are highlighting are estimates – but your assistance in being at the stop at these times while we work out the timings, is so important.
NISSAN - Hayden
Red Devil Park: 8:00am |. 3:55pm
Suffolk Park: 8:05am | 4:00pm
Ross Lane: 8:20am. | 3:35pm
Hino - Lel
Bangalow: 8:15am | 3:50pm
Clunes: 8:30am | 3:35pm
Eltham: 8:37am | 3:28pm
Total Seats = 34
Rosa - Mick
Skennar’s Head – Sharpe’s Beach Bus Stop: 8:05am | 4:05pm
Lennox Head Town Centre: 8:10am | 4:00pm
West Ballina BP: 8:25am | 3:45pm
Alstonville: 8:35am | 3:35pm
Total Seats = 24
Tracking the bus movements
WHERE IS MY BUS?
Once installed, add the following numbers and the password: 1Password
Rosa (Mick): 1802602219
Nissan (Hayden): 1802602218
Hino 1 (Lel): 1802602335
Hino 2 (used as needed): 1802602336
You will then be able to see in real time where the identified bus is – based on the login details for each bus.
Or you can login via our website address with the email firstname.lastname@example.org and the password: 1Password
And then select the bus from the Drop Down menu…
Guidelines of Wisdom
Some guidelines must be in place for our administration team to manage the fluidity of bus requests.
- Any bus change for a week must be registered with the Bus Booking Manager (Andrew) by 2:00pm the preceding Friday.
- Any bus change of pickup for a day, i.e. a parent is collecting children and so children will not be on the bus, MUST be received by the Bus Booking Manager no later than 2:00pm the day of the change in plans – so we can inform teachers and drivers.
- Any absence for a bus run in the morning – be that for illness or change of plan – MUST be received by the Bus Booking Manager by no later than 7:45am the morning of the bus run.
- The buses cannot wait at a stop for late parents – we know you guys are busy but we must keep to our schedule for all parents down the line. If you miss a bus pickup, please drive to the next stop where your child can safely board the bus.
- Also, consider the public bus runs – where there is subsidy and connections for buses directly to our front door, too.
- Northern Rivers Bus Lines – 6626 1499
- Ballina Bus Lines – 66863666
Safety and good manners are of paramount importance.
Students have the right to:
Drivers have the right to:
Students have the responsibility to:
Ensure their behaviour is safe, including…
Drivers have the responsibility to:
ACTIONS TAKEN FOR POOR BEHAVIOUR CHOICES
Any student in breach of these expectations will…
- A discussion with the driver on behaviour changes that need to occur
- Driver discussion with parents if behaviour has heightened safety issues.
- A Safe Choices meeting with the Administration Manager
- A Behaviour reprimand with sanctions over a meeting with the Conductor and/or his delegate, with parents notified.
- In serious circumstances, poor choices can result in a student having their travel privileges withdrawn for a period of time. Parents will be notified.